24 February 2012

MARNI for H&M


It was a happy accident that I went on the H&M website last night because I discovered MARNI at H&M!

I've been an admirer of MARNI for a while but their clothes are out of my price range. Their bold prints and cuts are unique and refreshing.


The MARNI for H&M collection captures the playful looks without the hefty price tags - what a potent combination!

Here are some of the looks from the collection.






I like the display of the collection on the H&M website, very sleek.


There are so many gorgeous pieces in the collection so it's hard to choose a favourite, but if I'm getting one thing I'll pick this maxi dress. The prints are so different but they work well together.


If I can get two pieces I may "break" the above look into two and get a top and a skirt so I can get more wear out of them.


One of the best things about this collection is the fabrics used - they're either machine-washable silk or cotton in most cases.

I'm so tempted that I may register to the H&M UK website now (online shopping is not availabe on the US website) and use a UK parcel forwarder so I can get my hands on some of the goodies on March 8.

Have a look at the collection (and the ad by Sofia Coppola) and let me know your favourite pieces in the comments!

Update: I'll be receiving a few items from the collection through the lovely Clare who bought them for me in the UK! I will report back when I receive the parcel :-D