23 July 2012

His and hers ASOS hauls

Sorry readers I have neglected the blog - I have been spending my evenings with the TV (Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, both fantastic shows). I needed something to get me back to blogging, and what better than a few online purchases?

ASOS has a further 10% off already discounted stock (discount code: 10sale) so I had a browse on Saturday night and of course ended up with a few things!

I haven't bought eyeshadows for a long time - this cute Stila Rockin in Rio palette (£12) has five nice shades and a convertible cheek/lip colour.


I have been checking out Whistles since I learnt from What Kate Wore that it is one of the Duchess of Cambridge's favourite high street brands. The Veronica Safia dress (on sale, £99) is very much my style.




£17.50 for a striped knit dress? Yes please!




I'll wear this metallic jumper (on sale, £12.50) for a day at the park (or to a grocery run!)



Yesterday The Duke wore a super ancient jumper that has seen better days. Unfortunately he has a few of those in his wardrobe. I decided to take matters into my own hands and buy him a few new jumpers so the old ones can be retired. I'm pleasantly surprised by the stock available at the sale - good brands and most of them are less than $A100. I settled on these three:

Religion crew neck merino jumper (on sale, £26) - the style's a bit plain but it's a great price for a jumper made with 100% wool.




Fila vintage jumper (on sale, £39) - this will easily cost over $100 here!


Superdry Fiennes henley jumper (on sale, £45.50) - The Duke liked the Polo jumper I bought him for his birthday and this looks like a carbon copy.




Here's hoping that the parcels will turn up by the end of the week :-D