23 June 2012

Jigsaw's return to form

In my 20's I was a big fan of Jigsaw, both for their elegant style and sharp tailoring. A few years ago they moved in a direction which I wasn't fond of, and the brand fell out of my "regular rotation". So I was pleasantly surprised by their A/W 2012 collection - the look and style that I love are back!

A few weeks ago I bought the Campbell jacket and I'm getting so much wear out of it. It's a classic style that will serve me for many winters to come.


I browsed through their sale online and discovered quite a few gems.

Jacquard is great for winter and I like the look of this dress (on sale, $149).


And this jacquard skirt (on sale, $101) is a lot of fun.


If I'm in the market for a classic knit this one is a shoo-in (on sale, $129).


And I think I'm a little bit in love with the Macarthur coat (on sale, $299). The rich purple colour and the miltrary-inspired tailoring work really well together. This is another investment piece.


Ummm I may have to visit a store over the weekend to check it out in person ...