13 March 2012

Birthday fit for a Queen

I know this is not a "this is my life" blog, but it's my birthday today so please indulge me.

I woke up this morning with this waiting for me:


Inside are these beautiful Mila Provence lavender pierced earrings.

The Duke gave me to me in the morning so I can wear them today. How very throughful of him. I love them and showed them off to colleagues throughout the day :-D

The workday went quickly, I had yum cha with my team. When I returned to the office these were on my desk.


Another tick for The Duke.

I also received this cute card from my brother who is living in Japan.


The Duke, TLP and I went to Bah.BQ at Crows Nest for dinner tonight. We had the Churrasco ($49pp) and it was awesome. There were endless skewers of meat arriving at our table.


We had beef, pork, lamb, chicken, sausages, prawns, and honey-grilled pineapples! My favourite was the beef rump, and the potato salad side dish was also excellent.

After the meat-fest we shared birthday churros. It was so delicious.


I am still so full from the dinner ;-D

Thank you to my twitter followers for your kind birthday wishes. I had a fantastic day, here's hoping the next year is filled with joy and adventure.