8 March 2012

Fun Etsy finds

With the midnight purchase I made on Monday night, and a prospective purchase coming up (both of which I will blog about when I receive them), I think I've already filled up my March shopping budget! OK it's my birthday next week so I can treat them as birthday presents to myself, right?

So in the meantime I'm gonna browse things that will not lead to purchases. First stop - Etsy.

In the market for a fun wedding invite? How about this super cute "record"?


 I know from experience that the bubbas love a chew toy ... and you can't go wrong with this personalised wooden phone.


I love all things Art Deco and from time to time I type "art deco" in Etsy and try my luck. If I'm a headband kind of girl I'll be totally into this.


Do you trawl through Etsy for treasures?

P.S. If you like more posts like this I can make it a regular feature ;-)

P.P.S. The Etailers Directory is now up to J! Did I miss any good e-stores with under G, H, I or J?