16 April 2012

Help my reader find a bag!

A few weeks ago a reader e-mailed me. She saw the Kate Spade Lily Bexley bag on sale on Ozsale but it was sold out, and she wanted to know if the bag is available elsewhere.


I did some searching and I could only find the bag on Ebay (given it's on Ozsale it's probably old stock). Disappointed that I couldn't help her, I asked if she'd like me to help her find another bag and she said yes.

She is looking for a classic, everyday bag. There will be a Continental wallet, a big case for her sunnies and make up in the bag. She' doesn't have a size in mind but as she's relatively tall (170cm - that's my height too!) and she doesn't want a dainty bag. Colourwise she prefers a neutral shade, and her budget is $500.

So far I've found the following candidates:

Cole Haan Eliza satchel (from Nordstrom, $US298)


Tory Burch Robinson satchel (from Shopbop, $US550 - OK slightly above budget but it's nice!)


MICHAEL Michael Kors Grayson satchel ($US348 from Endless)


Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Aidan Shoulder Bag ($US478, also from Endless)


Out of the four bag I like the MBMJ bag the most.

I'm sure you savvy readers will have some ideas as well - c'mon and help with the search!