9 February 2012

Another Shopbop order

After a day of deliberation I decided to purchase the Missoni scarf. Given Sydney's weather I may be able to wear it sooner rather than later!

The scarf is $US99, so I was on the hunt for something small to quality for free shipping (yes it is a bit silly to "spend to save", but as I wrote in a previous post we're often irrational about free shipping).

And these are what I picked:


The Juicy Couture princess earrings (on sale for $US24) look nice front-on, but Shopbop's photos did not show off its unique feature.


Isn't the crown-shaped claw lovely? To be honest I'm surprised that Shopbop dropped the ball on the display photo (the photo above is from Endless). Endless also offers a 360-degree video of the earrings which is a bonus.

I do like the photo from Shopbop that gives you an idea about the size of the earrings. Trust me, I have purchased earrings online and surprised by their size when I receive them in the post!


I was almost going to buy this MBMJ Miss Marc Makes a Splash tee (on sale, $US47.60) but decided against it because *sob* I think I'm too old to wear a tee with a cartoon figure on it. One of you should get it though, it's so cute!


I also went on The Outnet (international site) last night and I really like the look of this MBMJ Jailbird cotton-twill dress.


It's cute and the price is tempting (down to £100.62). It's sitting in the "Most Wanted List" for now. What to you think?

P.S. The eBay directory is live! Let me know if you want to add your seller page :-D