14 February 2012

What's in the box?

Fast as a flash I received by Shopbop order yesterday.

What lovely presentation!


Yay to my first Missoni purchase :-D


There are some gold sparkles in the zig zag scarf which weren't visible in photos on Shopbop, can you see them in the close up?


Here's a quick model shot.


I can't wait to wear it in winter!

And there are the Juicy Couture princess studs.


I must admit I didn't check the measurements so the earrings are smaller than I expected, which is fine - I was worried they they'd be too big!

Another self-portrait.


I asked The Duke to take this photo so you can see the lovely crown claw.



I'm really happy with my purchases and Shopbop sets the bar high for etailers. If you haven't bought from them before do yourself a favour and check them out :-D