27 February 2012

The Etail Queen's Etailers Directory

I'm very excited to annouce a brand new feature on The Etail Queen - an online shopping directory!

The directory features Australian and overseas etailers that ships to Australia, with up to date information on shipping cost and timing, shopping-friendly features, and commentary from yours truly. I have spent hours working on the list and I'm only up to F, so I decided to publish the directory in batches.

Of the sites I have reviewed so far two are worthy of extra mentions.

Forward by Elyse Walker is an US-based retailer of designer brands including Givenchy, Alexander McQueen and Larvin, and it offers international express free shipping! It deserves to be up there with Net-A-Porter for luxury etailing.

Their website has a neat feature. As you click through the different views the small image on the left also changes so you're always seeing the item from 2 angles. Go and give it a try, I really like it.


Free People is another US-based e-store aiming at the youth crowd. It has recently changed its shipping cost to Australia to a flat $US7.95 so it's very accessible. The feature that I like is "Shop by Girl" - choose one of the five girls featured on the top of the page and items in her style are on display.



Thank you to the person who compiled the initial list - if it is you please let me know so I can credit you! I enjoy updating the list and checking out new and wonderful etailers out there.
I'll be working hard reviewing the rest of the list, and will let you know when I make the next update.

Enjoy browsing the 50 etailers featured in the A-F section of the directory here!

Please note I cannot be held responsible for any purchases you make after reading the list :-D